Tesco Personal Finance has powerful features to help you keep your finances organised, safe, and up-to-date.
- Personal Finance can synchronise your records with transactions downloaded from your bank.
Manage your budget
- Tesco Personal Finance makes it easy to set and manage budgets.
- Tesco Personal Finance will compare your actual income and expenses to what you had planned and show you where your accounts are over or under budget.
Stay on schedule
- It's easy to plan ahead by scheduling recurring or future transactions including bills, loan payments, and pay cheques.
- Personal Finance shows all your imminent or overdue bills and automatically calculates principal and interest payments for mortgages and other loans.
Track your portfolio
- Follow your investments and bring your portfolio into focus with support for shares, bonds, pensions, insurance documents and more.
- View the total value of your investment accounts or the performance of individual shares and insurance documents over time.
- Share splits and cost basis computations are a snap.
Generate useful reports and graphs, quickly
- Tesco Personal Finance generates a variety of reports and graphs detailing information about your accounts.
- Built-in reports and graphs include: Budget, Missing Cheques, Net Worth, Account Balances, Cash Flow, Transactions, Cost Basis, Income vs. Expenses, and VAT/GST.
- Tesco Personal Finance can remember commonly used reports and graphs and make them accessible with a single click..
Import data from Quicken® and MS Money®
- Personal Finance will import your data from Quicken® or MS Money®, or any other program that exports data using the QIF format.
Protect your privacy - and your peace of mind
- Tesco Personal Finance allows you to encrypt and password protect your data for increased security and privacy.
- With Tesco Personal Finance, you will not be bombarded with advertisements nor have your personal information shared without your explicit consent.
Free and unlimited email support is available via this form Technical Support Form
Operating System: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/2003
Processor: Pentium 300Hz or higher recommended
Hard disc: 80MB hard disk space
RAM: 128MB RAM
Other: Internet explorer 5.01, CD-ROM drive