You must activate the product services to:
- Enjoy the daily automatic updates, as long as the product services have not expired.
- Use technical support and SOS Virus, the service that provides a rapid response to attacks from unknown viruses.
Follow these steps to activate the services:
- Double-click the program icon in the Windows Taskbar (next to the system clock).
- In the Tesco Tech Support Internet Security 2010 main window, click on the question mark (in the
top right hand corner) and then click ‘Activate the product’. You must be connected to the Internet
to complete this process.
- The activation wizard will now open, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Enter the activation code supplied with your Tesco Tech Support Internet Security 2010 and
your email address (enter your email address carefully as your client details will be sent to this
address). You will find the activation code stuck in the inside of the DVD case.
Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- If you have activated the services of one of our products before, then answer ‘Yes’ to
“Are you a Tesco Tech client” and enter your client number.If you are a new user then answer ‘No’ to “Are you a Tesco Tech client”. Confirm your country
and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- The Tesco Tech Support Internet Security 2010 will then connect to our activation server to
obtain your client details. Once complete click ‘Next’ to continue.
- You are now given the option to save or print your client details – Print this information and / or
keep it in a safe place for any future reference.
Note: If you do not remember your client number, click the option that appears at the bottom of the
window and we will send you an email with your details.